- Introducing filters – ‘astra_post_minute_of_reading_text’ & ‘astra_post_minutes_of_reading_text’.
- Read Time meta support in single post.
- WordPress default widget blocks not working in Custom Layout.
- Some Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg Blocks not working in Custom Layout.
- Adding Different Logo checkbox dependency on Retina Logo option in Page Header.
- Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg v1.14.11 Blocks not working in Custom Layout.
- Sale Badge UI fix for WooCommerce products.
- Adding Header Layout dependency on ‘Display on Mobile devices’ option in customizer for Above and Below Headers.
- Media breakpoint for tablet appearing on website as a text due to HTML Cache.
- Gutenberg support in Custom Layouts. ( https://wpastra.com/custom-layouts-with-gutenberg/ )
- Page Header submenu color options. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/page-headers-overview/ )
- Dashboard menus now appear without reloading the page on activating addon.
- Gutenberg editor improvements.
- Hardened the security of plugin.
- Filter to fix Custom Layouts built with Beaver Builder not rendering in some cases. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/custom-layouts-rendering-issue/ )
- Transparent header bottom border is not working on mobile and tablet.
- LifterLMS compatibility JS file not loading.
- Full-Screen menu style visibility problem when both Above & Below header menus are merged.
- Masonry blog layout not working.
- Warnings on activating plugin on fresh website.
- Plugin icon missing from Updates page.
- White Label non-personal data tracking setting. ( https://store.brainstormforce.com/usage-tracking/ )
- Gutenberg editor Full Width layout background color not working for new post.
- Gutenberg editor Headings color and typography not working.
- Filter to change default breakpoint of tablet & mobile devices. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/set-update-breakpoints-tablet-mobile-in-astra/ )
- Background color/image responsive param. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/how-to-set-background-image-for-the-site/ )
- Theme minimum version notice is now dismissible.
- Brizy white label compatibility.
- Tablet colors not working when menu breakpoint increased above 768px. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/set-update-breakpoints-tablet-mobile-in-astra/ )
- ‘Inherit’ font family for UABB Default Button not working.
- Error while updating the plugin in some cases.
- WordPress 5.4 compatibility with Gutenberg Editor.
- Mega Menu settings button appearing twice on menu page with WordPress 5.4.
- Added compatibility of ‘Display on Mobile’ option with all ‘Section’ options with Above and Below Header.
- Added support for file generation option to work in individual sites on multisite setup.
- Student Gravatar customizer option missing in Learndash 3.0 template.
- Updated Iris library for Color Picker.
- Undefined url and path PHP notice in some cases.
- PHP warnings for undefined notice in Spacing Addon.
- Transparent header jittery issue with animation on mobile.
- Footer widget line height round off issue.
- Line height round off issue in WooCommerce product title on single product and product archive page.
- Astra Addon minimum version notice appearing in some cases even after Astra Addon is updated.
- Custom Layouts built with Thrive and Divi not working.
- Page Header – responsive option to enable parallax effect on responsive devices. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/parallax-page-header/ )
- Hardened the security of plugin.
- Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules.
- Added Fallback for database migration for some edge cases and when CRON is disabled.
- Submenu disappears on safari in case of No Toggle menu style.
- Above and Below header menu toggle color not working in customizer.
- Theme minimum version update notice.
- Astra Pro License white label constant not working. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/white-label-constants-to-change-strings-permanently/ )
- Quick View Plus Minus not working on Single Product page. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/disable-plus-minus-buttons/ )
- Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit – Mega Menu admin conflict.
- Console JS warning for function AstraToggleMenu().
- Fatal error Sales Price if variation product does not exist.
- Duplicate search with sticky header.
- Important Security Update : Update Now!
A security researcher privately reported a bug about a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability. Our team immediately took action, and provided the required patch within 2 hours, releasing the update on the same day after thorough validation.
Users don’t need to panic. We haven’t heard of any exploit attempts using this vulnerability. However, we strongly recommend all our users to update Astra Pro as soon as possible.
We take security very seriously and put in continuous efforts to keep our products safe, secure and reliable.
Astra Pro version 2.2.5 has no known security vulnerabilities. And it is recommended that you update it now!
- Possible recursion in the update functions.
- Error on plugins page on sites where curl extension is not enabled.
- Update Brainstorm Updater to v1.23.2.
- Error on plugins page with sites having WP version < 5.3.
- Custom Layout content render issue.
- Added button and heading compatibility with Page Builders ( https://wpastra.com/astra-2-2/ ).
- Page header background image accessibility issue.
- Theme minimum version notice appearing even when theme is updated.
- Sale badge price not working for variable product.
- Post title not appearing issue with ToolSet Plugin.
- Megamenu admin RTL CSS fixes.
- Page Header admin RTL CSS fixes.
- WooCommerce plus minus button conflict with Convert Pro plugin.
- Custom layout do not display correct language version of layout with WPML.
- Undefined function PHP error occurs when theme functions are not loaded in a few scenarios.
- Too few argument PHP warning in comment section.
- Filter Hook
astra_single_featured_image_post_typesto apply Featured Image Size to pages also.
- Filter Hooks to Disable Schema. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/disable-schema-markup/ ).
- Filter Hook to disable WooCommerce quantity buttons. ( https://wpastra.com/docs/disable-plus-minus-buttons/ )
- Filter Hooks
astra_advanced_header_layout_2_title_tagto change the HTML tag of the Advance Header title.
- Added AMP prefix to CSS files for AMP specific pages.
- Mega Menu not closing on mouse out.
- Fatal error on AMP pages when a theme from AMPforWP Plugin is activated.
- Scroll to top background color and hover color not working.
hiddenCSS class renamed to
ast-hiddenclass due to conflict with third party plugins.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.3.
- Product Sorting not working when Infinite Scroll is enabled for WooCommerce Products.
- Single Post Inside Spacing option not working for Author info box.
- WooCommerce Product Gutenberg blocks compatibility.
- Custom Layouts and Page Headers menu will be visible only to users with
- Submenu closes on page scroll for android devices.
- Wrong WooCommerce product variation added to cart when more than one add to cart form is displayed on page.
- WP Bakery shortcodes not working when Auto Load Previous Posts option is enabled from the customizer for the single blog.
- WooCommerce header cart icon options live preview not working in the customizer.
- Full Width sticky header not working when Header Button selected in Last Menu Item.
- Post save action not working for users not having theme edit capability.
- Errors few users facing with WooCommerce product add to cart and checkout processing.
- A CSS file will be loaded for dynamic style generated according to options set in the customizer, earlier inline CSS was loading on the page.
- New filter `astra_load_dynamic_css_inline` to disable/enable loading of inline CSS.
- Filter to modify widgets title HTML from Above and Below widget area.
- New plus-minus buttons for Product quantity input on WooCommerce cart and single product page.
- Scroll of the page stops working after the closing menu when the sticky header is used on the mobile device.
- Horizontal Scroll getting added to the responsive layout when Footer Bar padding is set to 0.
- Shortcodes not working in custom layouts built with Brizy page builder.
- Header cover search not working on android tablet devices.
- License activation link from plugins page not working when WHITE LABEL is enabled.
- Sticky Header site tagline color not working with Sticky Header animations.
- Advanced Header site tagline color not working.
- New improved customizer experience is now much faster than before with over 5x speed improvements in customizer loading times.
- Improved the categorization of all the customizer settings to reduce navigating through multiple sections when setting up the website.
- Introduced customizer popup param to hide/categorize customizer settings and reduce overall required scrolling.
Many more fixes and improvements –
- Improvement: Remove unnecessary role attribute from HTML.
- Improvement: SVG for Below and Above Header layouts.
- Improvement: Crossbrowser compatibility for customizer UI.
- Improvement: Optimized number of queries executed on admin pages.
- Improvement: Live preview for controls.
- Improvement: Optimized logic for generating settings group control data.
- Fix: WooCommerce shop page cannot take fullwidth stretch layout when using Elementor/Beaver Builder page builder.
- Fix: Prevent PHP warning in the customizer for PHP 7.1.
- Fix: Infinite Scroll not working on WooCommerce Subcategory pages.
- Fix: Fonts from custom font plugin not appearing in fonts list in the customizer.
- Fix: Group popup not closing in customizer for the WooCommerce product catalog section.
- Fix: Section title does not stick in the customizer.
Also, check the changelog for Astra Theme version 2.0.0
- Updated Brainstorm Force updater to the latest version.
- Improved logic that is used to save the values of options inside the new popups, Earlier all the values of options inside the popup were combined and stored in JSON objects now all the values inside the popup are stored separately similar to Astra Version 1.X.X. This removes the requirement of the Database Upgrade routine when updating from Version 1.X to 2.X
- Changed the images used in the customizer options such as Header Layouts etc. to new lightweight SVGs.
- Updated minor UI tweaks for all the customizer controls to unify the design across all the options.
- Purge Nginx Helper’s cache when Astra Addon’s CSS/JS files are refreshed.
- Enqueue BB Layout’s CSS in to avoid FOUC.
- Option Labels in the customizer
- Layout design images
- Primary menu and submenu options displayed in the individual group.
- Close option group popup on outside click.
- Heading typography not inheriting content typography.
- Font Variant option for base typography not working.
- Menu link/text color is not working in the below header on iPad and mobile devices.
- Background color for the menu is not working on mobile for sticky header.
- Live Preview for heading and body font family option without page refresh.
- Primary header spacing options not working on tablet devices.
- The sub-menu background color is not working for a full-screen menu style.
- Menu and sub-menu background color for full-screen style are not getting inherited on tablet and mobile devices.
- Menu background color live preview is not working for the flyout menu style.
- Transparent header Menu Background color and link color options are not working.
- Close Button position misplaced when the above header merged with the primary header.
- Delay in Navigation Menu appearance.
- Infinite Scroll not working inside Archive Product Widget of Elementor.
- Live preview for Typography options.
- Responsive Background color not working when the background image is used in the desktop device only.
- Background Overlay Color value not inherited on Tablet and Mobile Device for Transparent Header.
- Submenu spacing responsive value not working for Above and Below Header.
- Active colors are not working on the iPad device for the submenu from the primary header.
- Submenu background color not inherited for sticky-header when used with a flyout menu.
- Responsive Menu Color options are not working for Transparent Header.
- Toggle Button color is not working when Below Header merged with Primary Header.
- Content section colors are not working on the mobile device for the Above Header.
- Sticky header not working with Mega Menu enabled.
- Duplicate menu labels appearing in Primary Header when Sticky header is enabled.
- Disable Execution of PHP Code in Custom Layouts using constant ‘ASTRA_ADVANCED_HOOKS_DISABLE_PHP’
- The sticky header menu color not working when the menu color is set from Advance Header.
- Mega Menu improper width on page load.
- Sticky header menu color not working when menu color is set from Advance Header.
- Breadcrumb deprecated notice appearing on the page header.
- Hide changelog only when whitelabel is enabled.
- Brizy compatibility fix.
- Transparent notice appearing in the color option of Customizer even when Transparent Header was disabled.
- Redirect to cart page on successful add to cart if the option is selected from WooCommerce settings.
- Scroll not smooth on mobile when masonry effect enabled for blog posts.
- WCAG 2.0 Search icon link accessibility fix.
- Remove usage of get_woocommerce_term_meta() which is deprecated in WooCommerce 3.6.0.
- Vertical Gallery scroll appearing even when 3 products added in the single product page.
- BB Editor changes not getting saved when Mobile Header addon is active.
- Fix: Breadcrumb shortcode not working.
- Fix: When hash link clicked inside merged menu, the menu was not closing.
- Custom Layouts – Hook name not being displayed in the admin area when editing the custom layout.
- New: Native AMP support from Astra Theme and Astra Pro. Read more about here
- Improvements: Accessibility – Keyboard navigation not working for
menuin the sticky header.
- Improvements: Above Header & Below header text/
- Fix: WooCommerce – Invalid Product notice issue.
Fix:Lightbox issue with customlayout(Image size issue).
- Fix: Gutenberg – container color does not work on pages freshly created.
- Fix: Infinite scroll issue with product catalog option of WooCommerce.
- Whitelabel – Allow white label strings to be updated using PHP constants. (See Doc)
- Whitelabel – Replace wpastra.com links in customizer with white-labeled links.
- Whitelabel – Replace plugin strings on the updates page.
- Whitelabel – Replace Theme strings on the Themes page and update notification.
- Whitelabel – Replace the theme page slug to white-labeled theme name.
- Improve accessibility of Mega menu, Make sure the mega menus can be accessed by using tab navigation.
- Fix: Above header mobile menu getting incorrect width.
- Fix: Divi builder not working on archive pages with custom layouts.
- Fix: Toggle for menu does not work when sticky header animation is enabled.
- Fix: Custom Layout hooks created for WooCommerce actions showing 404 pages when trying to edit them.
- Mega menu color picker not working.
- When Hooks from WooCommerce are selected in Custom Layouts elementor editor cannot be opened.
- ubmenu is displayed in column layouts even if the mega menu is not enabled in a few cases.
- New: Filter to allow modifying WooCommerce product navigation – Documentation
- Fix: Horizontal scroll added on the sticky header when flyout menu is used.
- Fix: Whitel label not updating the Theme name from Customizer Screen.
- Fix: Headings colors not working in the Block Editor.
- Fix: WooCommerce Quick View not arrows not working in RTL mode.
- Deprecated function warning from Elementor’s method
- Added stick add to cart option to stick the Add to Cart in the Quick View popup.
- Quick View – Update close icon position to be outside the popup.
- Quick View – Remove unnecessary scroll bars visible when the description is not too long.
- Quick View – Gallery scrolling two images at once.
- Quick View – Overall improvement in the logic for Quick View to fix bugs reported by users on support channels
. Whitelabel – ‘ in the Whitelabel title breaks the actual title.
- Whitelabel – modify strings in the update popup for the plugin.
- Whitelabel – Permanently hide white label screen using a constant. Read about
- Whitelabel – Hide beta updates block when the white label is enabled.
- Whitelabel – Update missing string changes in Astra mega menu settings
. Whitelabel – Update permalink for Custom Layouts in white label . Whitelabel – Hide actions in custom layouts addon when the white label is enabled.
- Block Editor – content color/background color does not work
. In full-screen mobile menu submenu icon alignment missing.
- List Astra free plugins from Astra Options page
. Outside custom menu item padding does not work . Suggestion – White Label feature. Z-indexissue with header in a padded layout.
- PHP Error not allowing Custom Layouts to be edited when a custom action is selected.
- Hide Beta updates option for white labeled sites
. Sticky header CSS being applied to Primary Header.
- Page Headers: HTML markup being displayed in page header on author archive pages.
- Sticky header shrink adding incorrect padding to the custom menu item.
- Shop pagination does not work on product categories when “subcategories” is selected to be displayed on the shop.
- Introduced actions and filters in Advanced Headers templates to make them extensible.
- Blog Pro: Datebox goes out of the container when single column layout is used for blog archive.
- Sticky header displaying transparent header colors on focus.
- Lifter LMS header profile link alignment not center aligned.
- Page header logo not displayed on mobile devices.
- PHP Notice in the transparent header dynamic CSS.
- Custom Button Options for the Sticky header.
- EDD cart in header displaying HTML markup.
- Remove Extra Astra font family being loaded from Astra Pro.
- Introduced Easy Digital Downloads Addon.
- Mega Menu + no toggle style not working correctly on mobile.
- Elementor Pro options are not applied to the imported templates.
- Background Overlay Color for the transparent header for responsive devices.
- Header Cover search does not work correctly in actual responsive devices.
- The padded layout cannot set to full width.
- Mega menu hide label option hides it’s submenu content.
- Remove featured image padding and space inside padding not working correctly together with padding option.
- Page header’s CSS not being loaded correctly on the frontend.
- Complete Gutenberg Support: Editor Styles, Wide and full-width support.
- Woocommerce – Label as Placeholder not working for Checkout Page.
- Thrive editor content being lost if two layouts are loaded on a page.
- Mobile & Sticky Logo visible together if both logo set.
- Megamenu heading CSS applying even after disabling megamenu.
- Sale doesn’t show the actual percentage for variable products.
- Remove link pointer animation styles. We will work on these to get better animations that can be provided from the theme.
- Add option to set border color for submenu item.
- Build Mega Menus from Astra Pro. [Read More].
- Use page builder templates, Widgets when building mega menus. [Check out the documentation].
- Transition delay different for nav menu hover colors.
- Page Header logo width not working.
- Duplicate border for a full-width mega menu.
- The horizontal scroll appears for a full-width mega menu.
- Link for product title in WooCommerce quick view.
- Submenu border not working.
- Menu sortable not working.
- Full-width mega menu not working.
- Top border getting applied to all the four sides of submenu container.
- 100% Width not getting applied for the Mega Menu in IE10.
- Horizontal scroll on the page when the Mega Menu is enabled.
- WooCommerce product Quick view accepts order value more than stock value.
- Center header layout with custom header breaks on IE11.
- Mega Menu content width not getting applied in IE11.
- Enable Mega Menu option not visible in popup.
- Megamenu not working correctly in sticky header “hide when scrolling down” option is selected.
- A custom menu item is not center aligned when using submenu below header filter.
- PHP Notice due to link pointer style CSS not loaded in correct WordPress action.
- WooCommerce – External/Affiliate product issue with Ajax Add to Cart.
- Background image displayed twice for the fullwidth mega menu.
- Highlighted label should be center aligned
- Updated design of the navigation menu settings popup.
- Elementor does not work if `no-toggle` menu style is selected and the section 1/section 2 is not set for Header Sections.
- Sale bubble styling is not working with woocommerce shortcode.
- Mobile menu submenu icon alignment is missing when we set the label to the main menu in mobile devices.
- Added widget support for Mega Menu.
- Primary Submenu, Header Sections Submenu border option moved from Colors and Backgrounds to Layout section.
- Space Outside Body given in % for top not working with Sticky Header.
- Submenu Container Animations for menus in Above header and below header.
- Navigation menu admin UI code refactoring to improve the speed of the admin UI. For this, the TinyMCE in the mega menu settings popup had to be replaced with a simple TextArea.
- Slightly Updated design of the Highlight Label.
- Nav menu spacing added from customizer should apply to the spacing for the Custom Text/Shortcodes added in mega menu.
- Label text & background color not working.
- WooCommerce shortcodes having extra paddings when added in the mega menu.
- Convert menu item into heading option for Mega Menu.
- Spacing, Typography, Color options for the mega menu headings.
- Categorized the admin options for the mega menu in WP Admin -> Menus.
- Color options compatibility with Mega Menu.
New: Nev Menu / Mega menus Addon. Help us test this new upcoming addon in Astra Pro.
- Fullwidth menu with background images
- Mega menu – Content Width menu
- Mega Menu – Menu Container width
- Custom menu Labels
- Add Shortcodes in menu content
- Use Page builder templates in menu content
- Multiple Pointer Animations and more to come
This is a beta version. You can enable automatic beta updates from Astra Pro. Read more.
- Hide notice displayed for activating the license for Astra Theme.
- Sticky header mobile and tablet colors not working when the transparent header is enabled.
- Support for automatic beta updates for Astra Pro and Astra Theme. Read more about here.
- Header Cover search when the main header menu is opened would cover header and menu together. Now it only covers the header.
- Flyout menu not taking full window height on some mobile devices.
- Target rules in custom layouts and page headers not displaying post types without taxonomies.
Astra Pro v1.5.0 is now released. Check the changelog of v1.5.0-beta.1 for a complete list of changes in this version.
- Search styles – Header Cover, Full Screen, Search Box, Slide Search
- New shortcode
- Blog Pro – Image size control for blog archive and single post
- Transparent Header makes the search bar transparent.
- Font size and line height for h2 not working.
- Mobile flyout Menu Hiding on Safari iOS when sticky header is activated.
- Brizy page builder not working when creating layouts in custom layouts addon.
- Correctly sanitize the font-weight control in the Astra Customizer.
- Transparent Header logo not being displayed.
- Sticky header colors not working when page header is used on a page.
- Sticky header options are hidden in customizer when above and below headers are not used.
- PHP warning in customizer when all add-ons are deactivated.
- If a menu item that is clicked has a #link, the menu will automatically be closed.
- Transparent header menu and submenu colors not applied for menus in above header and below the header.
- Increased z-index of the sticky header so that it does not go under any other page elements.
- Sticky header background color not being applied when the sticky header is enabled using page meta only.
- PHP Fatal error in LearnDadh distraction-free learning mode.
- Color options for Sticky Above, Below and Primary Header.
- Color options for transparent header are now responsive.
- Submenu color options for transparent headers.
- Shortcodes for LifterLMS and LearnDash profile link –
- Add alpha color picker for all the color options in the customizer.
- Flyout menu navigation overflowing outside the flyout container.
- Inline logo and the title does not work if the custom menu item is set to be outside.
- Excerpt length from Elementor Pro’s widgets not working due to filter in Astra.
- Mobile Headers add-on. Check out the changelog of 1.4.0-beta for all the new changes.
- Below header merge menu adds different colors for both the menus.
- Scrollbar visible for no toggle menu style when last menu item has submenus.
- The Fullscreen menu, not center aligned in below header.
- Desktop logo width is not inherited on the mobile logo is mobile logo does not have any width.
- Option to hide custom menu item on a mobile device.
- Background image option for menu background.
- A separator control in Customizer to differentiate desktop and mobile header settings in a section.
- Default paddings for above and below headers. Improved spacings in between header sections.
- Display a notice in customizer header section if the header is built using custom layouts addon.
- Improved transition for the flyout and fullscreen styles.
- Spacing between the menu item and dropdown icon for all mobile menu styles.
- Mobile header layouts now work on breakpoint width instead of static 544px width.
- Flyout menu is not loading in full screen when we set sticky.
- Half border added to a custom menu item on a mobile.
- Background color and image param are not working for the sticky header in responsive options.
- Swap positions do not work in stack layout.
- When the menu is disabled, flyout goes full width.
- No toggle style overflows outside the screen.
- Sticky + Transparent is not working.
- Dropdown menu width shrunk in stack layout.
- Custom Layout missing all the columns like Display Rules, Author.
- Fullscreen menu not correctly center aligned.
- Primary menu border not working for the no-toggle style.
- Priority 0 is not being set from Custom Layout.
- WooCommerce infinite scroll — products appear on shop/category page even if only show categories is selected.
- WooCommerce Checkout form label as placeholder not working for a few checkout fields.
- WooCommerce Quick View popup on a smaller screen does not display product title
- Lifter LMS – Header goes full width when content is set to full width and LifterLMS Distraction Free Learning is enabled.
- Mobile menu style – “No Toggle”
- Mobile Header support for Above Header and Below Header.
- Introduced responsive params for colors, background, slider etc to allow reducing duplicate settings.
- Merge Desktop header and mobile header settings to reduce the number of separate settings in the customizer So that you don’t have to navigate in multiple sections to design headers.
- Spacing options for single blog post layout.
- Improve UX for multiple Logos in Customizer. Add logos for transparent/sticky/mobile etc only when you want to have a different logo than the default.
- Fine Tune close icon position in the flyout menu.
- Astra Header doe snot work correctly in IE11
- Custom Layouts 404 page does not display background image to the body
- Custom Layouts & Thrive Page builder not allowing correct content to be modified.
- Toggle button content is not center align in above header.
- Primary menu by default open in some cases.
- Use plugins_url to fetch correct assets URL instead of custom building the URLs.
- Added option to swap sections in above and below the header.
- Border for Mobile Header improved with Top, Right, Bottom & Left border option.
- Default flyout menu alignment updated to the Left.
- Make default flyout width 70% for below 544px width devices.
- Sticky header menu scroll issue.
- All flyout menu is not loading in full screen when we set sticky.
- Thrive architect editor conflict in customizer for custom layout.
- Background property for the body not working with 404 page designed using the custom layout.
- Featured image is not visible for infinite scroll with Page Header addon.
- The logo cannot be changed from page header until a logo is added in the customizer.
- Masonry effect not working in Blog Pro.
- Introduced Display on Mobile option for Above and Below Header.
- Mobile Header options added for Above and Below Header.
- Add Astra Pro fields in the LifterLMS Course builder.
- Quick View gallery now support image variation images.
- Headers created using custom layouts work correctly with transparent headers.
- Target Rule now allows targeting WooCommerce shop page.
- Target Rule now allows targeting all the posts inside a taxonomy/term.
- Added newly introduced actions in Custom Layouts addon.
- Updated logic for Ajax add to cart to add better support for third-party WooCommercce plugins.
- Set default background color for page headers with 0.5 so that the background image is visible by default.
- Custom Layouts addon now supports Divi Builder.
- Change read time string to be grammatically correct.
- Page Headers not displayed correctly when in the customizer.
- Ajax add-to-cart not displaying variation names in some cases.
- Custom Layouts + Thrive Page builder fixes.
- When WooCommerce cart is used in header layout 2. The menu is misaligned on safari 10
- Sticky header is not working as expected with the padded layout.
- Quick View popup adds space for the header, above-header.
- Enable cursor for the Quick View background.
- Custom layout not saving values for “Sticky: Desktop + Mobile”.
- Background color not working for the sticky header.
- Background color not working on blog layouts and blog grid layouts.
- Added a default value for link color for below header section.
- Background param not saving when color is set to empty.
- WP CLI commands to activate the license not working on a fresh site.
- Above header navigation JS error.
- Above header background color not working.
- Added support for LearnDash LMS from Astra Theme.
- Background images options for `Header`, `Above Header`, `Below Header`, `Sidebar`, `Content`.
- `Ajax add to cart` not adding products to cart for Composite Products and WooCommerce Booking plugins. Ajax add to cart will be by default disabled on these product types.
- Blog Pro – Excerpt word count of `0` was not working.
- Improve UX on white label screen so that it’s more clear on how to get back the white label screen when it is hidden.
- Some of the Links on the welcome page sidebar were not removed even though white label settings were enabled.
- Multiple Custom layouts loaded on the same page causing second layouts to not load its CSS when using Thrive Architect for building the Custom Layouts.
- Incorrect content height applied to the quick view content area.
- Transparent Header navigation colors should be applied only for the desktop view. This fixes issue where transparent header on mobile would add same background color and text color which made texts non-readable.
- Updated the latest Translations.
- The welcome page URLs can now be updated from White Label.
- PHP Warning appearing in Custom Layout addon when saving a layout.
- PHP warning appearing on some sites when white label settings are not found.
- New: 404 layout support in Custom Layouts addon.
- Improvement: Moved the links for `Custom Layouts`and `Page Headers` add-ons under Appearance. So one less click to get to the required settings.
- Improvement: Support for gtag.js for the infinite scroll for tracking Google Analytics page views.
- Fixed: Quick View not loading the description completely.
- Fixed: Correctly send only the base URL to Google Analytics when tracking page views on the infinite scroll on single post view.
- Fixed: CSS from custom hooks addon being loaded as a separate file is not combined with rest of the Astra Pro’s CSS.
Updated Learnndash branch with the latest stable release.
Astra Pro v1.2.0 is finally here ?
Some of the Highlights of v1.2.0
- Introduced Spacing Addon. Check out the documentation for the Spacing Addon.
- Introduced LifterLMS Addon. Check out the documentation for LifterLMS Addon.
- Added Typography and Color options for WooCommerce.
- New shortcode
[astra_woo_mini_cart]to display cart icon anywhere you want. Check out the documentation for the shortcode
Be sure check out the changelogs of all the beta versions of v1.2.0 for the complete list of changes.
- Fixed a bug where too many cache files were being created on some of the hosting providers.
- Move Site layout options into Container Layout.
- Woocommerce Single Product Ajax add to cart is activated then related products and upsells not able to add to the cart.
- Display Author only for the post, not for any custom post type.
- Corrected the global translations directory to be – `wp-content/languages/plugin/<translation-file>`. Earlier this global directory was `wp-content/languages/<translation-file>` Which differed from what we are recommending in the translation documentation – https://wpastra.com/docs/how-to-translate/
- Now you can add responsive width for the Transparent Header & Sticky Header Logo.
- Added WooCommerce General typography and color options.
- Cart in the menu can be used on Above Header as well as Below Header.
- New shortcode
[astra_woo_mini_cart]to display cart icon anywhere you want.
- Renamed Action
- Added Thrive architect support for Custom Layout.
- Site Layout options moved to Container section.
- Blog Pagination not working with Woocommerce addon.
- Quick view not working for infinite pagination.
- The quick view modal position below when Sticky Header activated.
- Display Author only for post, not for any custom post type
- Affiliate single product ajax add to cart not redirecting to the affiliate URL.
- Custom Menu Item for Page Headers HTML markup being not rendered to the front end.
- Quick View loader not working in the WooCommerce shortcode.
- Blog Pro spacing option added.
- Blog Pagination spacing option added.
- Added top, bottom spacing for menu & Submenu for Primary Header, Above Header and below Header.
- Improved the Spacing param to allow selecting unit from px, em, %.
- Added spacing options for Site Identity.
- Updated the UI of the spacing param.
- LifterLMS Addon.
- Spacing Addon.
- Option to separate menu on mobile, This allows displaying the top header/ below header menu on their place even on mobile.
- WPML Compatibility for Custom Layouts addon.
- Updated compatibility with the navigation menu plugins.
- WooCommerce Designer Addon.
- Override the custom menu item from Page Headers.
- New action
astra_footer_inside_container_topto the footer.
- New action
astra_footer_inside_container_bottomto the footer.
- Header content fullwidth not working with Sticky Header.
- More Options to Customize Cart in Menu.
- Option to retrieve the checkout form fields even if the page is accidentally reloaded.
- ‘Use Labels as Placeholders’ now supports all the custom checkout fields as well.
- Quick View displays the gallery arrows even if it does not exist on the product.
- Changed off canvas close icon position to be in the Off-Canvas.
- Option to use Labels as placeholders
- Display The Quick View when clicked on product image
- Custom Content width at checkout will be applied only to the checkout form.
- Improved the shadow for the shop grid.
- Add Ajax support for ‘Add to Cart’ button in Quick View.
- Updated the style for the Quick View Loader.
- Add max height to the gallery thumbnails in Vertical Gallery
- Overall Improvements for the UI elements.
Off Canvas Filtering
Brand new List Style
Hover Effects for images
Grid box shadow
Horizontal / Vertical Gallery
Ajax Add to cart on single product page
Two Step Checkout
Distraction Free Checkout
- When featured image overlay is used in a page header it disables the featured image from search results page.
- Custom Layouts – Wrapper closing issue with PHP snippet.
- Page Header & Transparent Header on mobile causing content to be pushed above.
- Customizer Preview fatal error for WordPress 4.9 and older version.
- Support for the WordPress code editor when using
code editorin Custom Layouts.
- Custom Layouts – Added support for WooCommerce Hooks when using
- Correctly display white label plugin name in missing places.
- Page header featured image overlay all the featured images on the pages.
- Add missing closing
<span>in the scroll to top markup.
- Blog Pro masonry grid not aligned correctly on Safari.
- Header markup duplicating even if the sticky header is not enabled.
- Blog pro infinite scroll not working after more than 10 posts.
- The logo being cropped in customizer preview.
- Blog Pro: Ajax request forbidden issue.
- Some SVG logos were not being displayed.
- Transparent Header – Not working on the static blog page.
- Transparent Header – Force Disable on Archive Pages; renamed to Force Disable on Special Pages; and added to Archive, Search, 404 Page.
- Blog Pro addon – This module adds more options in the customizer for the blog layouts.
- Site Layouts addon – Adds Box, Fluid, Padded layouts to add more design possibilities to your websites.
- Added a button to regenerate the cache generated by Astra Pro.
- Custom Layouts – Allow footers to be made sticky.
- Header Sections – Header Sections menu support added if a primary menu is disabled for responsive devices.
- Page Headers – Custom Primary Menu option is available whether Merge Page Header with Site Header is selected or not.
- Page Headers – Transparent Header renamed to Merge Page Header with Site Header.
- Header Sections – If the primary menu is hidden the below header menu was also hidden.
- Transparent Header – Logo width not applied to the customizer preview.
- Sticky Header – Sticky Header opacity not working when header’s background color with opacity applied.
- Page Headers – Logo width option was not working.
- Transparent Header Addon
- Now design Header & Footer directly from Custom Layouts Addon (Formerly Advanced Hooks Addon)
- Improvement: Renamed Advanced Headers Addon to Page Headers.
- Improvement: Renamed Advanced Hooks Addon Custom Layouts.
- Improvement: Custom Layouts – Automatically enabled Beaver Builder and Elementor.
- Improvement: Header Sections – Background Color picker with opacity option added in the Customizer.
- Page Headers – Allow Template to be overridden from the child theme.
- Page Headers – Page content text overlap on page headers.
- Sticky Header – Fade animation effect is not applied to top bar.
- Typography – Font Family for Headings was inherited from the body, now it will be correctly inherited from Heading Font Family.
- White Label – Theme’s welcome page, site footer’s author name, author URI missing from the white label.
- Removed category word on custom post-types category archive in page headers.
- Advanced Hooks – Shortcode not working inside the content.
- Header Sections – Sticky Header support added for Below Header Section.
- All Background Color picker with opacity option added in the Customizer.
- An Improved white-label support which allows white labeling all the free plugins created for Astra.
- Advanced Hooks adding wrapper <div> for the hooks added outside the <body> tag, This will allow adding scripts etc in the <head> tags.
- Sticky headers will take text colors from the main header settings in the customizer. Earlier when the advanced header was used on a page the sticky header would take color settings from the advanced header.
- Added white label support.
- Escape all the SQL queries used in Target Rules.
- Advanced Headers – Display rules added to the advanced headers listing page.
- Header or Primary menu background color applied to mobile menu background color.
- SVG logos cannot be cropped hence this will fall back to resizing the logo with CSS when using an SVG logo.
- Target Rules not working on the Archive pages.
- Introduced: Header Sections Addon. Read Announcement Post →
- Advanced Hooks – Ace code editor for PHP Snippet.
- Advanced Headers – Retina logo option.
- Advanced Headers – Logo width option.
- Scroll to Top – Hide on mobile option.
- Sticky Header – Enable on mobile.
- Sticky Header – Logo width option.
- Advanced Headers – Optimized target rules.
- Advanced Hooks – Optimized target rules.
- Advanced Hooks – Live preview in page builder.
- Typography blog post archive.
- Sticky Header – New appear animation styles fade and slide.
- Sticky Header – Options enable sticky header on mobile
- Sticky Header – Options to set different logo for sticky header
- Typography Addon – Button typography options.
- astra_addon_activated` action hook added, it triggered after activation of any astra addon.
- astra_addon_deactivated` action hook added, it triggered after deactivation of any astra addon.
- Advanced Hooks – Action hook’s description updated with actual hook name.
- Sticky Header – Shrink header functionality.
- Updated Brainstorm Updater to latest version.
- Scroll to Top icon visible if masthead is exist and scroll height is more than masthead.
- Tooltip not working on Advanced hooks.
- New : Introduced new Blocks addon – Add content conditionally in the various hook areas of the theme.
- Fixed: Scroll to Top offsetHeight not found if there is no header element on the site.
- Fixed: Handled PHP notice when Advanced Headers settings saved.
- Fixed: Handled PHP notice for Custom Primary Menu.
- Fixed: Advanced Headers tabs design conflicts with other plugin.
- Improvement: Updated location setting this will be a breaking change, but design will not effect.
- New: Subtitles (https://wordpress.org/plugins/subtitles/) plugin compatibility with Advanced Headers.
- Improvement: Transparent Header support added in Advanced Headers.
- Improvement: Sticky Header background color option added in Advanced Headers.
- Improvement: Custom Primary Menu option added Advanced Headers.
- New: Introduced new Advanced headers addon – Make your header layouts look more appealing and sexy!.
- Improvement: Renamed Advanced Footer to Footer Widgets.
- New: Added function astra_get_template() to override addon templates from child theme.
- Improvement: Primary navigation background option added.
- Improvement: Archive summary typography support.
- Fixed: Call to undefined function astra_get_option()
- Improvement: Menu Navigation background color option added in Colors & Background.
- Improvement: Position for Scroll to Top option added.
- Improvement: Archive Summary Font Family, Font Weight, Text Transform and Line Height option added in Typography.
- Improvement: Slider implemented for line heights controls.
- New: Added shrink option for sticky primary header.
- New: Position for ‘Scroll to Top’ option added.
- Improvement: Added theme customizer preview js dependency for addons customizer preview js.
- Improvement: Used astra_get_option() to set default customizer options instead of representative Astra_Theme_Options::defaults().
- Improvement: Moved ‘Scroll to Top’ section from panel ‘miscellaneous’.
- Improvement: Moved ‘Scroll to Top’ section from panel ‘panel-miscellaneous’.
- Improvement: Used astra_get_option() to set default customizer options instead of representative Astra_Theme_Options::defaults().
- Fixed: Removed unnecessary theme CSS dependencies.
- Fixed: Scroll to top js issue fixed for all browser.
- Fixed: Added typography support for fallback menu.
- Fixed: Fallback submenu color, sticky header customizer order updated
- Fixed: Fallback submenu color support added.
- Fixed: Removed filter which is used to combine the addon files.
- Initial Release