Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- New: ‘Footer Widgets’ added un customizer.
- Improvement: ‘astra_pagination_enabled’ filter added for Enable or Disable blog/archive pagination.
- Improvement: ‘astra_featured_image_enabled’ filter added for Enable or Disable featured image.
- Improvement: Smooth font Rendering style updated.
- Fixed: Admin notice issue with Astra name.
- Fixed: Fetal error while bb lite version is activated.
- Removed: accessibility-ready tag until the final review is done.
- New: ‘Get more with Astra Pro’ added in customizer.
- Fixed: Warning for sanitize_html callback.
- New: Added accessibility ready support.
- Improvement: Page Builder Compatibilty Styles.
- Improvement: Slider param implemented for line-height.
- Fixed: String Updated from “Inherit” to “Default” for Body Typography.
- Improvement: Moved ‘Buttons’ section from panel ‘miscellaneous’ to parent.
- Improvement: Site logo, title, tagline spacing improved.
- Improvement: Menu toggle line height issue fixed for small devices.
- Removed: Unwanted dyanamic css filter.
- New: Typography option for Archive Summary Box.
- Improvement: Combined CSS files ‘blog-layout-1’ and ‘astra-font’ files in style.css.
- Improvement: Combined JS files ‘flexibility’, ‘navigation’ and ‘skip-link-focus-fix’ files in style.js
- Improvement: Used astra_get_option() to set default customizer options instead of representative Astra_Theme_Options::defaults().
- Improvement: Updated default heading font-size support for small devices.
- Fixed: RTL support for minified css files.
- Improvement: Updated the Theme screenshot.
- Fixed: Use … instead of …
- Fixed: Use sanitize_html_class to sanitize HTML class
- Fixed: Remove comment-list from add_theme_support( ‘html5’ )
- Fixed: Escaping implemented for Dynamic CSS
- Improvement: Updated customizer option prefix from ‘ast-settings’ with ‘astra-settings’
- Fixed: PHP Notice – Array to string conversion
- Fixed: Change date(‘Y’) to date_i18n(__(‘Y’,’textdomain’))
- Fixed: Remove comment-form from add_theme_support( ‘html5’ )
- Fixed: excerpt_more filter affecting on admin side.
- Fixed: Missing escaping variable updated.