Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Regression in v1.0.29 which caused site logo to be full width if using an SVG image.
- Added new filters
astra_post_read_more_class to change the custom text and custom class to the read more text for blog posts
- Site SVG logo only visible if site title is enabled in some cases.
- Set correct page meta settings on themer layouts if they are empty.
- Astra meta box support added to BB Themer for single, 404 and archive page.
- Renamed filter
astra_single_post_navigation_enabled. The older filter will keep working but it is recommended to change to the new filter.
- Two primary menu navigation drop-down icon visible for responsive devices.
- Remove empty div for responsive devices if primary menu and custom menu item is disabled
- Duplicate menu drop-down toggle appearing on mobile devices
- Updated the theme screenshot and correct license details for the screenshot.
- Astra’s menu CSS being applied to the Elementor’s menu when used as a replacement in the header.
- Save the current theme version in the database so that it can be used for data processing on theme upgrades.
- Whitelabel from Astra Pro now updates the strings on Astra’s welcome page as well.
- Renamed filter
astra_color_palettes. The older filter will keep working but it is recommended to change to the new filter.
- Mobile navigation breakpoint not working on IE11 and Edge.
- Background Color picker with opacity option added the Customizer.
- Divi Page builder preview for Tablet / Phone view not working.
- Mobile menu issues with IE 11 & Edge browser.
- Updated the Toolset Types compatibility configuration.
- Updated the theme screenshot.