SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote. Work from anywhere!
Required Experience: 2+ Years
Are you an online marketer with experience in search, content and outreach? Come, join us and work on some of the largest websites that get millions of views.
This role involves working with a portfolio of WordPress product websites and improving their search engine optimization. You must be experienced with Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Content Marketing, On-Page SEO, Social Media, Outreach and Link Building.
A critical element of this role is to improve rankings and organic traffic for the websites. A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the Internet Marketing arena. The ability to organize, and perform tasks is essential as is the communication with the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of optimizing large websites for search engines.
- Well versed with Content Marketing.
- Knows Popular Social Media Platforms inside out.
- Outreach skills and building relationship with other bloggers and influencers.
- A solid handle on both the content & technical aspects of SEO. Canonical tags, meta descriptions and tags descriptions are all second nature to you.
- Strong understanding of core search engine concepts – crawling, indexing, ranking signals etc.
- Experience with a variety of SEO and Analytics tools.
- Decent knowledge of WordPress.
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal.
- Bonus points if you have Graphic Design experience, such as creating featured images, infographics, etc.
- Identify traffic sources and implement strategies
- Keyword research and identify the content gap and create outlines
- Work closely with our content team
- Optimize and market the content
- Monitor our websites and optimize them on an ongoing basis
- Keep an eye on Google analytics and generate reports
- Audit and update pages metadata and Schema markup as needed
- Working as a team and collaborate
- Suggestions and improvements to the overall online marketing strategy
- Following checklist and procedures as required
- Outreach and develop a relationship with third party bloggers and influencers
- Find link building opportunities, develop strategies and implement them.
Attributes (What we are looking for in the person)
- Good command of English
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimisation, Content Marketing, and Social Media Marketing.
- You will live and breathe Search – you are a search Guru.
- Undertake content edits yourself, but will also have assistance from our team
- Decent copywriting and editing skills
- Understands link building strategies
- A degree of creative writing ability
- Work as part of a team.
Who are we?
Brainstorm Force is a team of passionate, creative individuals. From support, developers, marketers, content specialists, quality assurance, and more!
Initially starting as a web design agency, we realized that there had to be a better wait to build clients’ websites faster.
So we pivoted to product and haven’t looked back, our theme Astra is one of the most popular themes for WordPress, powering over 1,000,000+ websites and gaining a new install almost every minute.
Your content will form a core part of our broader content strategy. You’ll be an integral part of a fast-growing content team in an even faster-growing company.
What we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage, we believe in letting you manage your own time as you see fit.
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!