WordPress Content Writer
Employment type: Freelance with the opportunity of full-time.
Location: Remote. Work from anywhere!
We’re looking for dedicated WordPress content writers whose passion is putting together effortless to read prose. Turning the technical into the non-technical, and in general, writing content that is a pleasure to read. ✍️📰
You must be a WordPress expert; at a minimum, you need to have done the following:
- Written a few articles about WordPress that you can send us links to.
- Be familiar with Gutenberg, WooCommerce, Elementor, and caching plugins.
- Have extensive experience with using a variety of plugins and themes.
- Have used WordPress to build out your site or client sites.
Besides, you should also be familiar with digital marketing and eCommerce.
What Are We Looking For?
- You’re a passionate writer. You love writing and do it for fun.
- Writing isn’t a chore for you; it’s something you enjoy and do every day.
- Are an experienced content writing professional who can work closely with our Head of Content and Education to drive our content efforts forward.
- Are involved in the WordPress community and activities like building own themes and plugins.
- Regardless of your position, if you have 2+ years of experience using and will be actively engaged with WordPress, we want to hear from you!
- You live, eat, sleep, and breathe everything in digital marketing. You geek out on podcasts and absorb knowledge like a sponge.
- You’ve used WooCommerce in some fashion; you understand what makes the right eCommerce store and what doesn’t. You know the difference between net profit and gross profit.
- You can clearly articulate your experience in an easy-to-read manner.
Who are you, and what do you bring?
- Passionate about writing.
- At least 2 years+ professional writing experience.
- Understands SEO.
- Understands WordPress, Digital Marketing, and eCommerce profoundly.
- Is familiar with the editorial process.
- Can work with editors without getting offended at feedback.
- Fluent English (Native or bilingual).
- Self-starter. You can edit your work without relying on an editor.
- You can research topics and new ideas thoroughly and create the best content.
- You believe in over-communicating rather than under-communicating.
- Can take technical concepts and make them in content that’s a pleasure to read.
Who Are We?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.🌍
What Do We Offer You?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are as long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – Join our #FitSharks cult to be a part of a journey to boost your fitness. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
The Hiring Process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Head of Content
- Paid assignment (If required)
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you! ✍