Employment type: Full-time
Love using social media and working with influencers, partners, and educators?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our business development marketing strategies.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows how to build successful partnerships, then you are the person we are looking for.
Interest and passion for the WordPress industry is a must!
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for a candidate who will work on managing and growing Astra’s partnerships marketing acquisition channel.
The primary function of an outreach specialist is to communicate with the experts and influencers via Emails, Social media platforms, blogs, websites along with a responsibility to develop outreach marketing strategies.
Increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms, build authority links, and relationships.
You will work closely with Digital Marketers, Technical writers, and content creators to publish our content and promote it through search engines, social media, and paid channels.
Any combination of education, proven work experience, and certifications that will provide the necessary knowledge and skills to be an effective outreach specialist.
- Managing the onboarding of newly launched partnerships.
- Creating outreach marketing plans and implementing them successfully towards achieving the set objectives.
- Write engaging and informative content for email pitches and instructional pieces with considerable professional skill while meeting organizational standards for writing style and grammar to compel industry influencers for better exposure to our products.
- Creating and managing outreach efforts during special event-related campaigns.
- Research and develop SEO, paid and email-marketing partners, influencers, educators, and other marketing partners that will generate pro Astra subscribers.
- Exhibit initiative, and creativity in building partnerships with external contacts.
- Displays and maintains a consistent ability to meet deadlines.
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair deals for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Build, maintain, and manage a database of relevant and vetted prospects.
- Maintain great relationships with key accounts and develop future accounts and provide them with quality customer service for all existing partners.
- Assisting with outreach to affiliate partners for getting more exposure to our products.
- Assisting with finding opportunities for building affiliate partnerships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Attributes (What we are looking for in the person):
- 2+ years of experience as a partnerships manager.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media marketing, and paid advertising.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, with strong presentation skills.
- Uses appropriate grammar and vocabulary that does not detract from credibility.
- Knowledge of important tools such as CRMs, Email Finders, Influencer Marketing Tools, SEO Tools, WordPress Tools, Social Media Tools, etc.
- Hands-on experience in client handling including communication, follow-ups, convincing abilities, building relationships, etc.
- Builds successful, collaborative, genial, and trusting relationships that contribute to the effectiveness, both personally and of the team.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing basics.
- Willing to learn new techniques regarding outreach and should be good at conducting PR exercises.
- Creativity and resourcefulness – Ability to create & adjust the right partnership.
- Analytical skills and a healthy approach towards data and spreadsheets
- Experience in marketing a SAAS product – a big advantage
Who Are We?
Brainstorm Force is a team of passionate, creative individuals. From support, developers, marketers, content specialists, quality assurance, and more!
As one of the most successful WordPress software product development companies, Brainstorm Force is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing the way people build websites – and saving people money, time and stress and empower web professionals to build beautiful websites faster than ever before.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 70 people comes, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
What we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
A competitive salary. 💵
Fully remote work. Want to work from anywhere? This is the job for you.
Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more.
The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
We don’t micro-manage, we believe in letting you manage your own time as you see fit.
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!