Skip to content
- Page header’s CSS not being loaded correctly on the frontend..
- Complete Gutenberg Support: Editor Styles, Wide and full-width support.
- Woocommerce – Label as Placeholder not working for Checkout Page.
- Thrive editor content being lost if two layouts are loaded on a page.
- Mobile & Sticky Logo visible together if both logo set.
- Megamenu heading CSS applying even after disabling megamenu.
- Sale doesn’t show the actual percentage for variable products.
- Remove link pointer animation styles. We will work on these to get better animations that can be provided from the theme.
- Add option to set border color for submenu item.
- Transition delay different for nav menu hover colors.
- Page Header logo width not working.
- Duplicate border for a full-width mega menu.
- The horizontal scroll appears for a full-width mega menu.
- Link for product title in WooCommerce quick view.
- Submenu border not working.
- Menu sortable not working.
- Full-width mega menu not working.
- Top border getting applied to all the four sides of submenu container.
- 100% Width not getting applied for the Mega Menu in IE10.
- Horizontal scroll on the page when the Mega Menu is enabled.
- WooCommerce product Quick view accepts order value more than stock value.
- Center header layout with custom header breaks on IE11.
- Mega Menu content width not getting applied in IE11.
- Enable Mega Menu option not visible in popup.
- Megamenu not working correctly in sticky header “hide when scrolling down” option is selected.
- A custom menu item is not center aligned when using submenu below header filter.
- PHP Notice due to link pointer style CSS not loaded in correct WordPress action.
- WooCommerce – External/Affiliate product issue with Ajax Add to Cart.
- Background image displayed twice for the fullwidth mega menu.
- Highlighted label should be center aligned
- Updated design of the navigation menu settings popup.
- Elementor does not work if
no-toggle menu style is selected and the section 1/section 2 is not set for Header Sections.
- Sale bubble styling is not working with woocommerce shortcode.
- Mobile menu submenu icon alignment is missing when we set the label to the main menu in mobile devices.
- Added widget support for Mega Menu.
- Primary Submenu, Header Sections Submenu border option moved from Colors and Backgrounds to Layout section.
- Space Outside Body given in % for top not working with Sticky Header.
- Submenu Container Animations for menus in Above header and below header.Screen Recording 2018-09-06 at 07.21 PM.mov
- Navigation menu admin UI code refactoring to improve the speed of the admin UI. For this, the TinyMCE in the mega menu settings popup had to be replaced with a simple TextArea.
- Slightly Updated design of the Highlight Label.
- Nav menu spacing added from customizer should apply to the spacing for the Custom Text/Shortcodes added in mega menu.
- Label text & background color not working.
- WooCommerce shortcodes having extra paddings when added in the mega menu.