Skip to content
- Option to enable/disable transparent header on blog home.
- Removed default font weight form main navigation class
- AMP – Hide desktop logo on the mobile logo is being displayed.
- AMP – Validation errors appearing in the slide search.
- Mobile menu’s submenu not working when no navigation menu is assigned to the primary menu.
- Upload theme button not working.
- AMP – Fix usage of
amp-state component to be inside tag. (Props – https://github.com/westonruter)
- Possible fatal error for some users if Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is also activated.
> being displayed in the footer widget area.
- Margin from the title meta was removed if only the title is enabled from customizer.
- Fix: Upload New Theme button not working when Astra Theme is activated.
- Fix: Gutenberg – Container color does not work on pages freshly created.
- Fix: Block Quote border color issue in Gutenberg back end and front end.
- Fix: Extra Padding bottom being applied to blog post meta even if it is disabled from post meta.
- Filter to disable automatic logo resizing. (See Doc)
- CSS class
ast-left-align-sub-menu will change the direction navigation menu opens for all submenus. (See Doc)
- Gutenberg – Body color not applied in the block editor when boxed layout or contained boxed layout.
- Correctly move hook
astra_head_bottom to the very bottom of the tag.
- Transparent header logo not displayed on tablet screen sizes.
- Fix: After changing a font in typography param it would stop previewing next fonts due to a JS error.
- JS error appearing in FireFox browser which blocks opening navigation menus.
- JS errors from Astra Pro for header-sections addon due to missing JS functions.
- JS Error – Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘addEventListener’ of undefined at AstraToggleSetup
- JS infinite loop causing frontend to not load when the sticky header is enabled and navigation menu does not have any sub-menu items.
- Fix: Menu toggle not working when the window is resized.
- Fix: Block editor content width not exactly same as the frontend.
- Fix: LearnDash sortable elements working incorrectly.
- Fix: Submenu does not open incorrect sides when using RTL mode.
- Gutenberg columns not stacking correctly on mobile devices.