Skip to content
- Widget contents inside custom menu item hidden in some cases.
- Elementor editor controls hidden in the first row.
- Introduced Mobile Headers support from Astra Theme and Mobile Headers addon in Astra Pro. Check out changelogs of 1.4.0 beta versions for list of complete changes.
-- from submenus and replace it with an icon
- LifterLMS RTL layout not working because of missing RTL variant of the stylesheet.
- Minimal Toggle Button Style added for Primary Header.
- Move Site identity section to Layouts -> Headers.
- Lifter LMS – Header goes full width when content is set to full width and LifterLMS Distraction Free Learning is enabled.
- Cannot edit the first background row because of higher z-index of header inside elementor.
- Incorrect logos displayed when mobile logo sticky logo is added.
- Header layout alignment fixes in between desktop header layout and mobile header layout combinations.
- Option to inherit mobile logo from the desktop logo.
- Move the mobile logo option with the desktop logo option.
- Deprecate mobile logo width option in favor of the responsive logo with the option from the desktop logo.
- Updated the theme screenshot.
- WooCommerce categories with
, in the category name not displayed correctly in product grid.
- Sticky header not working in the customizer.
- Collapse menu when clicking on the menu item with #links.
- Hide the desktop menu markup which appeared for fraction of seconds when loading the site on mobile in some cases.
- On Header’s search icon click menu disappears for desktop devices.
- Update the beta branch with the latest stable release.
- Add icon for the LifterLMS My certificates link in My account page. Switch certificate icon with achievements icon.
- Add icon for the LifterLMS Social Learner link.
- Added filter for editor style.
- Increased site header z-index to 99 to fix compatibility with third-party modules.
- Remove post navigation from LifterLMS Assignments single posts (Credits @thomasplevy)
- Add Astra theme fields to LifterLMS builder settings (Credits @thomasplevy)
- Hiding Overflow on Site Content is not needed and has unpredictable consequences (Credits @actual-saurabh)
- 403 and 404 errors in customizer in some sites.
- Learndash + LearnDash WooCommerce + Astra errors.
- Mobile menu is displayed for until the page is completely loaded.
- Variations product style issue with Stripe Payment Gateway.
- Don’t override the meta settings when previewing the elementor_template.
- Comments not visible on Pages.
- Comments Form: Correctly align the cookie consent option.
- Improvement in styling for the third-party plugin for variations product.
- 404-page displaying content twice if theme builder is used.
- CSS errors in Opera Mini browser.
- W3 Validator errors for some Customisations.
- Header Layout 2 misalignment on Versions Safari 10 and below when custom menu element is selected.
- LifterLMS: Align Take Quiz and Next lesson buttons.
- LifterLMS profile link in header layout 2 is misaligned.
- Duplicate content area when using Elementor Pro’s single page template.
- Search icon in primary menu causing the page to jump when clicked.
- Comments box not visible on the pages.