Skip to content
- The search will not turn into the search box on mobile devices. This will make search layouts usable on mobile devices as well.
Screen Recording 2018-08-17 at 02.15 PM.mov
- Elementor Pro’s WooCommerce grid adding not displayed in full width because of Astra’s WooCommerce options.
- Content width not working in Full width / stretched container layout.
- Correctly sanitize font-family settings in the customizer. This fixes font-family settings not being saved.
- Optimized the customizer dependency logic to fix the Slowness when changing the customizer options.
- W3 Validation error due to empty border-radius value.
- Default thumbnail size for blog set to
large instead of
full. credit – (ipokkel) (#697)
- Contact form 7 & Gravity Forms compatibility CSS will load only on the pages where contact forms are used.
- SVG logo getting incorrect height in firefox browser.
- Header layouts not correctly aligned in case of IE10 & IE 11.
- Sidebar option for WooCommerce, LifterLMS, LearnDash not visible in the customizer.
- Customizer options sequence is changed for typography content settings.
- Option to select Dropdown target – Submenu icon or Menu Link.
- Ask if the retina logo is to be added using a checkbox setting.
- LifterLMS – When center header layout is selected mobile menu toggle doe snot work.
- Inline logo and the title does not work correctly if the custom menu item is set to be outside.
- When option ‘Inline Logo & site title’ checked then the site title getting left aligned.
- Custom Menu item outside class is added to the body even if the last menu item is disabled.
- Elementor modules getting 100% height in preview mode due to z-index bump in v1.4.1.
- Widget contents inside custom menu item hidden in some cases.
- Elementor editor controls hidden in the first row.