Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- The logo being cropped in customizer preview.
- Filter `astra_enable_page_builder_compatibility` added to disable default page builder compatibility meta settings.
- Some SVG logos being not displayed.
- Thumbnail image not visible on a blog page.
- Regression in v1.0.29 which caused site logo to be full width if using an SVG image.
- Added new filters `astra_post_read_more` and `astra_post_read_more_class` to change the custom text and custom class to the read more text for blog posts
- Site SVG logo only visible if site title is enabled in some cases.
- Set correct page meta settings on themer layouts if they are empty.
- Astra meta box support added to BB Themer for single, 404 and archive page.
- Renamed filter `astra_sigle_post_navigation_enabled` to `astra_single_post_navigation_enabled`. The older filter will keep working but it is recommended to change to the new filter.
- Two primary menu navigation drop-down icon visible for responsive devices.
- Remove empty div for responsive devices if primary menu and custom menu item is disabled
- Duplicate menu drop-down toggle appearing on mobile devices
- Updated the theme screenshot and correct license details for the screenshot.
- Astra’s menu CSS being applied to the Elementor’s menu when used as a replacement in the header.
- Save the current theme version in the database so that it can be used for data processing on theme upgrades.
- Whitelabel from Astra Pro now updates the strings on Astra’s welcome page as well.
- Renamed filter `astra_color_palletes` to `astra_color_palettes`. The older filter will keep working but it is recommended to change to the new filter.
- Mobile navigation breakpoint not working on IE11 and Edge.