- Improved logic that is used to save the values of options inside the new popups, Earlier all the values of options inside the popup were combined and stored in JSON objects now all the values inside the popup are stored separately similar to Astra Version 1.X.X. This simplifies the upgrade process when users update to Version 2.x.x.
- Changed the images used in the customizer options such as Header Layouts etc. to new lightweight SVGs.
- Updated minor UI tweaks for all the customizer controls to unify the design across all the options.
- Layout design images.
- Control Sequence in WooCommerce Single Product Section in the Customizer
- Distinguish Astra Sections from Default Sections in the Customizer
- Option Labels in the Customizer
- PHP Warning in the Customizer while WooCommerce is not Active
- Added Global Section for Site Options.
- Categorization for Customizer – Theme Sections Listed under Main Panel.
- Combined Native and Astra Options for Woocommerce.
- Live preview for base typography options without page refresh.
- Toggle button displays when there are no items to display in the menu.
- Introduced wp_body_open action hook.
- Show notification when Dropdown Target selected as “Link”.
- Product widget grid design conflict with Elementor editor mobile device view.
- Padding added from Elementor product widget not working on the Front-end.
- Introduced a Group Param for customizer Settings.
- Reorganize the customizer options to reduce the number of sections needed to be navigated to when using customizer options.
- Revamped customizer architecture make the customizer 60% faster.
- Setup live preview for typography options to avoid page reloads.
Read more about the Beta Announcement Blog Post