As hinted in my previous blog post, we have been working on Mobile Header options.
And today, I’m excited to announce the beta version 1.4 of Astra and Astra Pro that introduce the amazing option which makes it easy to have gorgeous Mobile Header without any custom code ?
Here are just some sneak peeks of the possibilities:
Choose your own breakpoint to enable mobile header.
Different Logo for Mobile
Need to display a different logo on mobile devices? Now, you can easily do that!
Stunning Menu Styles
We’re introducing two new styles for the menus: Flyout and Full-Screen.
Flyout menu appears from the edge of the screen with slide animation. And Full-Screen menu is displayed in a popup that covers the entire screen.
Typography & Colors
Besides these new features, we have added Colors and Typography options for mobile headers, so design exactly as you need.
Give it a try!
This is a beta release and we encourage you to try it your staging and development sites and let us know how you like it.
To get started, backup your website and follow the steps below:
- Download the beta versions of the theme and plugin from the members area.
- Delete the currently installed Astra theme and Astra Pro Addon plugin from your site. Don’t worry you won’t lose any data.
- Install the downloaded zip files in step 1, just like any WordPress theme and plugin.
- Enable the new mobile header module in Astra Pro and navigate to Customizer
- Layout related options under: Layout ▸ Header ▸ Mobile Header
- Fonts and related options under: Typography ▸ Header ▸ Mobile Header
- Colors related options under: Colors ▸ Header ▸ Mobile Header
That’s about it! If there are any improvements or features you would to see in this update, please feel absolutely free to let us know. We look forward to see what kind of mobile headers do you build with these new amazing options!