This is a premium feature available with Astra Pro Addon plugin. To use these pro features, you need to have the Astra theme along with the Astra Pro Addon installed on your website.
Astra theme (free) gives some basic color options. While Colors & Background Module with Astra Pro adds more options in the customizer.
First, activate the Colors & Background Module from WordPress Dashboard Appearance > Astra Options > Colors & Background
Activating the module will add additional color options for various sections. Below is the detailed list where you can see newly added color options in customizer –
- Global > Colors > Content
- Header > Site Identity
- Header > Primary Header
- Header > Primary Menu
- Blog > Blog / Archive
- Blog > Single Post
1. Global Colors
- Content Background: With this, you can add background image and color to the container. That means an area where you have your text added will have this background.
- Headings: You can set H1 to H6 heading colors from one place.
Note: Background will be visible only with Boxed and Content Boxed container layout.
Separate color options will be available under the Header tab for –
- Site Identity: Enable displaying site title/tagline and you will observe color options.
- Primary Header: You can set a nice background color for the header.
- Primary Menu: You can set colors to menu and submenu on normal, hover and active mode.
- Blog / Archive: Along with post title and meta, this will add color options for Archive Summary Box. This box will appear on an archive page like category, where the title and the description of the archive page will appear.
It provides color options for a sidebar.