Skip to content
- Mobile Headers add-on. Check out the changelog of 1.4.0-beta for all the new changes.
- Below header merge menu adds different colors for both the menus.
- Scrollbar visible for no toggle menu style when last menu item has submenus.
- The Fullscreen menu, not center aligned in below header.
- Desktop logo width is not inherited on the mobile logo is mobile logo does not have any width.
- Option to hide custom menu item on a mobile device.
- Background image option for menu background.
- A separator control in Customizer to differentiate desktop and mobile header settings in a section.
- Default paddings for above and below headers. Improved spacings in between header sections.
- Display a notice in customizer header section if the header is built using custom layouts addon.
- Improved transition for the flyout and fullscreen styles.
- Spacing between the menu item and dropdown icon for all mobile menu styles.
- Mobile header layouts now work on breakpoint width instead of static 544px width.
- Flyout menu is not loading in full screen when we set sticky.
- Half border added to a custom menu item on a mobile.
- Background color and image param are not working for the sticky header in responsive options.
- Swap positions do not work in stack layout.
- When the menu is disabled, flyout goes full width.
- No toggle style overflows outside the screen.
- Sticky + Transparent is not working.
- Dropdown menu width shrunk in stack layout.
- Custom Layout missing all the columns like Display Rules, Author.
- Fullscreen menu not correctly center aligned.
- Primary menu border not working for the no-toggle style.
- Priority 0 is not being set from Custom Layout.
- WooCommerce infinite scroll — products appear on shop/category page even if only show categories is selected.
- WooCommerce Checkout form label as placeholder not working for a few checkout fields.
- WooCommerce Quick View popup on a smaller screen does not display product title
- Lifter LMS – Header goes full width when content is set to full width and LifterLMS Distraction Free Learning is enabled.
- Mobile menu style – “No Toggle”
- Mobile Header support for Above Header and Below Header.
- Introduced responsive params for colors, background, slider etc to allow reducing duplicate settings.
- Merge Desktop header and mobile header settings to reduce the number of separate settings in the customizer So that you don’t have to navigate in multiple sections to design headers.
- Spacing options for single blog post layout.
- Improve UX for multiple Logos in Customizer. Add logos for transparent/sticky/mobile etc only when you want to have a different logo than the default.
- Fine Tune close icon position in the flyout menu.
- Astra Header doe snot work correctly in IE11
- Custom Layouts 404 page does not display background image to the body
- Custom Layouts & Thrive Page builder not allowing correct content to be modified.
- Toggle button content is not center align in above header.
- Primary menu by default open in some cases.
- Use plugins_url to fetch correct assets URL instead of custom building the URLs.
- Added option to swap sections in above and below the header.
- Border for Mobile Header improved with Top, Right, Bottom & Left border option.
- Default flyout menu alignment updated to the Left.
- Make default flyout width 70% for below 544px width devices.
- Sticky header menu scroll issue.
- All flyout menu is not loading in full screen when we set sticky.
- Thrive architect editor conflict in customizer for custom layout.
- Background property for the body not working with 404 page designed using the custom layout.
- Featured image is not visible for infinite scroll with Page Header addon.
- The logo cannot be changed from page header until a logo is added in the customizer.
- Masonry effect not working in Blog Pro.
- Introduced Display on Mobile option for Above and Below Header.
- Mobile Header options added for Above and Below Header.
- Add Astra Pro fields in the LifterLMS Course builder.
- Quick View gallery now support image variation images.
- Headers created using custom layouts work correctly with transparent headers.
- Target Rule now allows targeting WooCommerce shop page.
- Target Rule now allows targeting all the posts inside a taxonomy/term.
- Added newly introduced actions in Custom Layouts addon.
- Updated logic for Ajax add to cart to add better support for third-party WooCommercce plugins.
- Set default background color for page headers with 0.5 so that the background image is visible by default.
- Custom Layouts addon now supports Divi Builder.
- Change read time string to be grammatically correct.
- Page Headers not displayed correctly when in the customizer.
- Ajax add-to-cart not displaying variation names in some cases.
- Custom Layouts + Thrive Page builder fixes.
- When WooCommerce cart is used in header layout 2. The menu is misaligned on safari 10
- Sticky header is not working as expected with the padded layout.
- Quick View popup adds space for the header, above-header.
- Enable cursor for the Quick View background.
- Custom layout not saving values for “Sticky: Desktop + Mobile”.
- Background color not working for the sticky header.
- Background color not working on blog layouts and blog grid layouts.
- Added a default value for link color for below header section.
- Background param not saving when color is set to empty.
- WP CLI commands to activate the license not working on a fresh site.
- Above header navigation JS error.
- Above header background color not working.