You can design a custom header using Custom Layout module available with Astra Pro. Please refer document, to begin with, Custom Layout module.
This is a premium feature available with Astra Pro Addon plugin. To use these pro features, you need to have the Astra theme along with the Astra Pro Addon installed on your website.
Selecting a Header layout will replace the current site header with custom layout content. In this case, any settings from customizer will not be applied to a custom header.
You can design header with any page builder and set them on the entire site or on a particular page/post with display rules.
Options available for Header layout-
- Stick– You can choose your custom header to be sticky or not.
- Shrink– If you set the header to stick on the top of the page, you can decide whether it should shrink or not. Enabling shrink effect will remove all top and bottom space from the header.
- Stick On– You can choose to stick header on Desktop and/or mobile.
Display On and User Roles
You can choose your custom header to display on the entire website or on specific pages/posts with Display On option. You can even exclude a particular page/post by adding them to the Exclusion Rule.
You can decide a user role for which custom header should be visible. For excluded users, the header set with customizer options will be visible.
If you want to display custom header on the Entire Website except for 404 page for all Logged In users, you need to set the following options-
- Display On: Entire Website
- Add Exclusion Rule and set Do Not Display On: 404 Page
- User Roles: Logged In