Astra offers a setting where you can set the main, default color that takes effect on the several places.
To set the primary color, go to: Customizer – Colors & Background – Base Colors
The color that you set as primary is used for:
- Links that you give from content
- To the background of the text when you select it
- Background color to a button
- Background color of the scroll to top icon
- Background color of the hamburger menu in responsive mode
- Tag cloud widget
Most of these elements above can be have a different color from their respective settings.
For example, background color of a button by default taken from what you’ve set in the primary color. However, we offer a dedicated setting for you to change this in the customizer under Customizer – Buttons.
Primary Color saves a lot time as it gets applied on several areas without you having to set color for every individual item.