Astra offers a setting where you can set the main, default color that takes effect on several places.
To set the primary color, go to: Customizer – Global > Colors > Base Colors
The color that you set as primary is used for:
- Links that you give from content
- To the background of the text when you select it
- Background color to a button
- Background color of the scroll to top icon
- Background color of the hamburger menu in responsive mode
- Tag cloud widget
Most of these elements above can have a different color from their respective settings.
For example, the background color of a button by default is taken from what you’ve set in the primary color. However, we offer a dedicated setting for you to change this in the customizer under Customizer – Global > Buttons.
Primary Color saves a lot of time as it gets applied to several areas without you having to set the color for every individual item.