While trying to activate Astra Pro Addon, you may get a message “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page”.
Why Is This Happening?
Seeing this message means that you’re being blocked due to some settings. Some of the reasons that can cause this are:
- Your Astra theme is not activated or updated.
- There is some issue with your Astra (parent) or Astra Child theme.
- Renaming or modifying Astra theme or Astra Pro plugin folders or files
How To Solve It?
If this happens, please try these steps:
- Please make sure that you have the Astra theme activated and updated to the latest version.
- Suppose you tried activating the Astra Pro using the activation link on the Plugins page. Try navigating to Dashboard > Appearance > Astra Options and try activating Astra Pro from here.
- Deactivate the Astra theme, delete it, reinstall and reactivate. Try activating the Astra Pro.
- If you’re using a child Theme, please try switching to Astra (parent) theme and try activating the Astra Pro.
If this doesn’t help, try enabling the debug log to see if there are any errors related to Astra Pro.
You can find out more about this issue and how to solve this in this article, or you can contact our support team.