If you’re using Elementor to create new pages, Astra applies some default settings in page meta settings. This is what automatically happens when you enter in page builder mode:
- Page title will be disabled
- Sidebar option will be set to “No Sidebar”
- The layout will become “Full Width / Stretched”
These settings offer full freedom over designing the page from Elementor itself. You don’t need to set anything else to get started with Elementor.
This happens only on new pages where:
- You’ve no existing content in the editor.
- All options in the page meta box are set as “Customizer setting”
This way, Astra intends to smartly detect if an Elementor is used on the new page that’s being created and set options automatically for them. If a user wants to change the automatically set options, they can do it in the backend. Just edit the page and you will find Astra meta settings in the right sidebar.