If you want to change the “Add to Cart” button text, you can do so with the help of the Loco Translate plugin.
How to Change “Add to Cart” button text Using Loco Translate?
- First, install and activate the plugin.
- It will add a new section to your WordPress dashboard down below settings.
- Navigate to Loco Translate > Home.
- Then, you’ll see a screen like this.
- Click on ‘WooCommerce’ under Running plugins.
- And then, click the ‘+New Language’ option.
- What you’ll want to do is choose the language that you have active on your WordPress site from the drop-down menu there.
- After that, you’ll see a list with all the text “strings” that you can translate.
- At the top, there is a handy “filter” field where you can search for the text ‘Add to Cart’.
Demo: We want to change the “Add to Cart” text to ‘Enquire’ for our demo. We just select “Add to Cart” from the list, and then in the bottom box for our “translation”, we enter what we’d like it to say instead. After that, you only need to click the “save” button in the top left to make the change live. It worked for us.