Sometimes, we need to update the Astra Page Meta Settings of multiple pages/posts. For example, you might need to make the pages full-width or disable the title while switching from another theme to Astra.
If you are just starting out and have a limited number of pages, you can easily do this by visiting the page settings of individual pages. However, if there are quite a lot of pages or posts, it might not be an easy task. In this document, we will explain how you can edit the meta settings of all your pages together.
Steps to Bulk Edit Astra Meta Settings –
- Install and Activate the Astra Bulk Editor plugin from WordPress Repository
- Select the pages or posts that you need to edit
- Click on Bulk Action -> Edit
- You will find Astra Meta settings which have been added by the Astra Bulk Edit plugin
- You can change the settings of all the pages at once by editing the settings as mentioned in the image below
- Click on update once you are done with the editing
The best part is that once the changes are done, you can simply deactivate or delete the plugin. This will ensure that there is no extra burden on the performance of your website.
We strongly recommend taking a backup of your website before making any new changes to your site. Here is an article that will explain the process of taking a backup of your site.